Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Never Give In To Fear by Marti MacGibbon

Never Give in to Fear: Laughing All the Way Up From Rock BottomNever Give in to Fear: Laughing All the Way Up From Rock Bottom by Marti MacGibbon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Favourite character(s) … Marti – she pulled herself from the bottom, not just the bottom of her life, but the bottom ianyone’s world. She never allowed herself to give in to the fear surrounding her and keep going no matter what.

Favourite location / setting ... I enjoyed reading the authors description about LA. On my next visit I will be looking at this city thru new eyes.

Favourite scene …. I could not stop laughing when I read where Marti needed a head light. She told her boyfriend Evan, minutes later he returns with a stolen headlight.

Favourite quote … “Oooooh a single red rose…very cloak and dagger” I grinned. The sarcasm was lost on Diana. I enjoyed this quote but looking back I wonder if Marti should have known something just was not right.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment