Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Review: The Morph (Gate-Shifters, #1) by J.C. Andrijeski

The Morph (Gate-Shifters, #1)The Morph by J.C. Andrijeski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Is the story plot or character driven? From my understanding, it was plot driven. It was the events in the new land that created more experiences for Dakota and moved the story forward.

Is the plot well-developed? The plot and characters are all well-developed. Overall, the story was well-written and although the fantasy items are not all real, the author projected these in a way, you could see it happening in front of you.

Who in this book would you most like to meet? Dakota. I would love to hear about Nikhil and where their relationship is going.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment