Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

George A. Bernstein - Trapped

TrappedTrapped by George A. Bernstein
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Compare two of the characters in this book. Jackee – a once lively female who is now only able to communicate with her eyes. Rhonda – wants everything that Jackee had and will stop at nothing to get it

What part would you change in the story, and why? The cheating husband. But I do not think the story would work with this trait removed.

Did anyone in the book do something you did not like? Phil, but we would need several pages to write everything.

Is the story plot or character driven? I feel this is equal. Almost like a give/take, a character does something and the plot moves along creating a great mix that allows readers to be pulled in.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment