Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Silver Sphere by Michael Dadich

The Silver SphereThe Silver Sphere by Michael Dadich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What are some of the book's themes? How important were they? The core of this book was focused on the fight between good and evil. Without this, the book would have been bland and there would be no story nothing to hold everything else together.

Did the book end the way you expected? Yes, the book had the perfect ending. Everything was tied together nicely.

Top 3 things I liked about the whole book – The author's description of good and evil. The mystical/mythological characters that were created throughout the book. The portal that moved people from earth to Azimuth

Top 3 things I liked about the main character – She lives in a struggling single parent home on earth. She is strong, does not allow the bad parts from her personal life to outweigh the good. The library is her escape. (okay who doesn’t like to escape to a library no matter how large or small).

Top 3 things I liked about the setting in this book – It was YA Fantasy. I love reading YA and when fantasy is involved, that is just icing on the cake for me. The characters (Kin) traveling to a distant planet. When travel is involved to a new land or planet it allows readers to imagine anything is possible. I personally loved all the different little battles. Each one was similar but unique in its own way.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment