Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Review: Death In Bagheria (A Serafina Florio Mystery, #3) by Susan Russo Anderson

Death In Bagheria (A Serafina Florio Mystery, #3)Death In Bagheria by Susan Russo Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Describe 2 different settings or locations. Grounds at baron's mansion - Covered in beautiful flowers and shrubs. A large aviary with large colorful birds enclosed. Huge glass observatory.

Baron's mansion - French doors, winding marble stair cases, tall ceilings, handmade carpets, tiled floors and chandeliers.

Content (overall theme, idea and setting). The idea was interesting, and draws in most any reader interested in a mystery.

If you were to talk with the author, what would you want to know? Would ask if she actually saw this mansion in real life because it was so descriptive and made me feel like I was there.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment