Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Review: Amidst Traffic by Michel Sauret

Amidst TrafficAmidst Traffic by Michel Sauret
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What did the title have to do with the book? We are all traffic in life. Moving along whether fast or slow to the next part. Our family, job, everything buts of in a type of traffic.

In your own words, how did the setting of the story make it more interesting. Several different setting in the stories. A café, a diner, Iraq, New York, a plane, each setting provided something important for the story. The story could be changed to fit different settings but I wonder if it would have the same impact.

Are any of the events in the book relevant to your own life? I have lived through several wars. But I do not have firsthand experience in war or any type of criminal activity. The author represented each. According to the author’s bio he is an army journalist. I can only imagine the horror he has seen.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment