Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Review: Dissolution Of Peace by Richard Flores IV

Dissolution of PeaceDissolution of Peace by Richard Flores IV
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you could only save one character from the book, which one would it be and why? Mike - He is a wonderful man with great courage. The navy needs him.

Have you ever experienced anything similar to the action of this novel? Nothing has happened to me like this and I think it's too much adventure for me to handle.

Would you recommend this book? I would recommend this book to someone who loved war stories. However, the alien angle might turn them off. But there is action in it so that was a big plus point for me.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment