Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Review: Killer Work from Home Jobs: 200 Fortune 500 & Legitimate Work at Home Jobs by Lee Evans

Killer Work from Home Jobs: 200 Fortune 500 & Legitimate Work at Home JobsKiller Work from Home Jobs: 200 Fortune 500 & Legitimate Work at Home Jobs by Lee Evans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


What did you like most about the book? Details, details and more details. At first it felt like it was any other seminar, but as the author started listing out the companies and how you could identify legit companies, I really liked these bits.

What did you like least? I think I would have liked more personal experiences and more credibility from the author. When book club members and I tried reading up about him / her, we found very little information and this made the book contents seem a wee bit doubtful.

Did you like the way the book ended? I understand that the author has written other books which also focus on work at home jobs. I like that he / she has divided these books into smaller sections that can help readers understand what they need to do to earn a regular income.


Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment